Hybrid laptops, convertible laptops: these are words that we just recently started to use and huge advances are already being made in this area. One of the most interesting products to watch right now is the HP Pavilion x360 series which will soon get a new 15-inch model to complement the existing 11.6- and 13.3-inch models. The new, larger hybrid from HP will become available in the second half of May 2016.
Together with the launch of the brand new 15-inch model, the previous HP Pavilion x360 models will be thinner, faster and overall better. The highlights of all the models can be read below:
– Up to nine hours and 15 minutes of battery life depending on the model.
– HD or option for full HD IPS displays on the 13.3” and 15.6” diagonal models.
– Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB SSD with the option for hard drive storage up to 1TB, depending on model.
– Choice of the latest Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium or up to the 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processors subject to model.
– A full-size keyboard now offering optional backlit keyboard on 13.3” and 15.6” diagonal versions and 1.5mm key travel for a comfortable typing experience.
The new laptops come in a variety of colors and it’s almost impossible not to find one that you will love: Natural Silver, Modern Gold, Dragonfly Blue, Cardinal Red, Blizzard White, Onyx Black, and Sport Purple.
Prices for the brand new 15-inch HP Pavilion x360 will start at a recommended price of $580, which sounds really nice for such a large and powerful portable. The smaller versions will start from $380 and $480 respectively.