The possibility to add music from your phone to your Snapchat snaps is not a new one, but many people still don’t use it because they consider it to be too complicated. That’s not true, though and we are here to teach you how to easily add music to your video snaps when using Snapchat.
This feature is definitely working great with the “Stories” on Snapchat and they add a lot of value to your daily summaries, so you have to use it! And since you only need some good music in order to do this and the ability to tap a button or two, it’s extremely simple to do.
So let’s not waste a single second and let’s find out how to add music to your Snapchat Snaps when recording video!
1. First, launch your favorite music player on your device
2. Select the song that you want to play and pause it a few seconds before the moment you want to include in your story or snapchat video.
The reason why we’re doing this is that Snapchat starts recording as soon as you hit the record button and it records whatever is playing at that moment. So timing is extremely important, but you can easily time things right by doing what I recommended above.
3. Launch the Snapchat App, then bring up the control center to be able to play your music. Doing this depends on the device you’re using, but for the iPhone for example, you should swipe up from the bottom, while on Android on most phones you have to swipe downwards from the top.
4. Hit the play button so that music starts, then close the control center and get back to your Snapchat.
5. Start recording at the right moment and you’re all set!
Tip: The volume of the music is based on the volume you set to your device at the moment of recording. Experiment with a few videos in order to find the perfect volume, which is neither too loud nor too low.
So this is it – you know now how to add music to your Snapchat videos, and time it right to get exactly the part that you want included. Don’t forget to share the knowledge with your friends in case they don’t know – share this article with the world!